I'm Candy of Candy Barks Photography. I shoot a variety of portraits, including families, seniors, engagements and small, intimate weddings. My style is fun, creative, relaxed and honest. My goal is to capture all those meaningful moments and true personalities.
In addition to portrait sessions, I also feature a fine art photography collection. My work has been presented at The Cleveland Print Room, University Hospitals of Cleveland, TOMO, Michael Stefan, Stella's Art Gallery, Cain Park Arts Festival, The University of Arizona and Painesville Art in the Park.
I attended school at the University of Arizona in Tucson, where I earned a BFA in Visual Communication and Studio Art.
$150 - NOW BOOKING!
HOW TO BOOK A SESSION
1. Send an email to email@example.com with your date and time request.
2. I’ll respond to confirm your assigned session date & time, along with an email to fill out your agreement.
3. Complete your agreement to book your session.
4. Your invoice is due 1 Week prior to your session and payment can easily be made online.
5. An outfit guide will be emailed to you upon booking!
$150 FEE INCLUDES:
•30 Minutes of Shooting Time
•20+ Downloadable High Resolution Images
•Private Online Gallery